Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All I Need

After seeing Shawn's results for this game, I thought I would give it a whirl. To play, go to Google and search for "(your name) needs", then take the top ten search results. I was a little skeptical what kind of results I would get since Jessa isn't a popular name, but here they are:

1. Jessa needs to stay vigilant and confront them about the blackmail request and make sure it was just a “misunderstanding”.
2. Jessa needs nudes.
3. Jessa needs to take English lessons.
4. Jessa needs to hear her Grey's Anatomy pictures, videos, images and albums from Webshots.
5. Jessa needs to come over soon to check out the play room & new toys.
6. Jessa needs to clean it up.
7. Jessa needs some Zzzz's.
8. Jessa needs to release magic before LĂ­ana can steal the magestone.
9. Jessa needs to stop because her parents do not have much money to send them.
10. Jessa needs some rest.

hmmm... the only needs from this list that are true are the ones concerned with sleep deprivation. And definitely the one about needing to clean it up, implying my room. Andrea came up to my room to burn a CD on Monday night, and ended up attempting to clean my room while she waited. The rest of these needs are a little ridiculous.

No comments: