Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My First Blog

So I decided to make a blog because apparently it's the cool thing to do, and I'm trying to write a paper about Dante's Inferno. It's only two pages long double-spaced, but right now that is equivalent to me trying to write a 10 page paper. I currently have the attention span of a dead person, and at about the worst possible time as finals are next Monday. I am going to blame it on a recent re-addiction to pop, gummy worms, and other sugary things. I also had a really fun weekend and don't care to do anything not fun at the moment. I have five tests spread out Monday through Wednesday and then I'm done. Wednesday night I am doing something fun, to be determined, because on Thursday I'm roadtripping with Andrea to Minneapolis to watch Celine Dion, the greatest female singer of all time, perform! We may gamble a little too since I'm legal in Minnesota. Friday I am heading back to the big city of Aurora where I will have absolutely nothing to do and will enjoy every minute of it... for a few days anyways. I'll be venturing back to CF to check on my fish, run workouts on the indoor track, hang out with friends, and keep my sanity. Anyways, back to reality......

No comments: